If I could make some clever acronym from SONY that describes the lack of backwards compatibility for their systems, I would. I am not that talented unfortunately. Atlus must be feeling our pain though, as some price drops for their Vita compatible PSP titles come just in time to ease our wallet strain. Many of these even have price drops of 50% or more!
For those of you Persona fans, there are a few price dops to take advantage of:
- Persona - $19.99 (from $29.99)
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $29.99 (from $39.99)
- Persona 3 Portable - $19.99 (from $29.99)
There are also price drops for the "Dept Heaven" PSP collection:
- Riviera: The Promised Land - $9.99 (from $14.99)
- Yggdra Union - $9.99 (from $14.99)
- Knights in the Nightmare - $14.99 (from $29.99)
Last but not least, we have an assortment of other Atlus titles also seeing price drops:
- Hexyz Force - $14.99 (from $29.99)
- Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble - $14.99 (from $39.99)
- Crimson Gem Saga - $14.99 (from $29.99)
- Class of Heroes - $14.99 (from $39.99)
So whatever the flavor, RPG fans are sure to find something worth picking up at these reduced prices. Even if you already own a few of these on UMD prices like these make it hard to not buy them again on the Vita.
For more info straight from the source check out PlayStation Blog.