Naughty Dog announced that a new patch is coming for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception on August 14. The patch will address some multiplayer gameplay issues in terms of balancing and adjustment. However, the key thing here is that the developer is also planning to release new content with this patch that will continue over time. Patch 1.13 will have a new system to multiplayer, more DLC, and fixes.
Some of these fixes include:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption
Furthermore, Naughty Dog has generously released music for free download. The tracks are remixes of the power play music heard in-game and they can be downloaded here.
If you haven't tried out the online multiplayer for Uncharted 3, you're definitely missing out.