SEGA has released some new goodness for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed! If you think Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is all about hitting the road, you are sadly mistaken. The new trailer shows you everything that you can do in the game. SEGA shares that the Sonic team can hit the waves and take to the skies!
Watch Sonic fly off the road into the water and then into the sky as his car transforms into a jet boat or a jet right underneath him to make it possible. You will even see the obstacles and get a glimpse of the tracks that are waiting for you, even dodging asteroids in space!
Here are the levels you will see in the trailer:
- Dragon Canyon (inspired by Panzer Dragoon)
- Dream Valley (inspired by NiGHTS into dreams…)
- Temple Trouble (inspired by Super Monkey Ball)
- Adder’s Lair (inspired by Golden Axe)
- Samba Studios (inspired by Samba de Amigo)
- Ocean View (inspired by Sonic Heroes)
- Carrier Zone (inspired by After Burner)
- Rogues’ Landing (inspired by Skies of Arcadia)
- Galactic Parade (inspired by Sonic Colors)
"It's not just racing. It's racing transformed." -SEGA
Here are the screenshots and trailer that they released for Gamescom.