Microsoft has announced the release date for Dance Central 3. Fans will be able pick up a copy on October 19th.
With more than 40 tracks included with Dance Central 3, your library will be jammed packed with some dancing tunes to keep your body moving. Plus, you can import the songs from the previous games to Dance Central 3. As usual, there is a fee to do so. I guess it's a good thing that I didn't transfer my songs over from part one to part 2 yet! Unless it will be the same price either way. I'm not sure; I haven't looked into it.
Microsoft also announced 11 new songs for the game:
- 2NE1 - I Am The Best (Original Version)
- Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone
- Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back)
- J.J. Fad - Supersonic
- Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ft. Ying Yang Twins - Get Low
- LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It
- Los Del Rio - Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
- Vicki Sue Robinson - Turn The Beat Around
- Village People - Y.M.C.A.
"From the disco grooves of the 70's to current chart-topping dance hits," Microsoft promises that "Dance Central 3 delivers the most electrifying soundtrack yet."
Dance Central 3 had a booth at E3 this year and we were able to jump on stage and get in on the action. Brotha B and I danced to "Doin' the Butt" and had a lot of fun with the moves on that song. I can't quite remember the song that Jason and I danced to, because it wasn't one that I was familiar with. But, it allowed us to sometimes do separate dance moves at the same time and then the song brought the moves back in unison. Although we may have looked a tad lost doing our own moves, with some practice, I can see it being really fun to do.
Here are some screenshots for the game as we await it's October 19th release!