Theatrhythm has certainly been a memorable experience for me. Many of these songs are like trips down memory lane. Players also traveling this road with me can expect the ride to last a while longer, as Square Enix has detailed the DLC releases for the rest of July.
- Fight On! – Final Fantasy VII
- Etro’s Champion – Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Battle Theme - Final Fantasy XI
- Battle 1 - Final Fantasy III
- A Contest of Aeons – Final Fantasy X
- The Archylte Steppe – Final Fantasy XIII
- The Sactuary of Zi’Tah – Final Fantasy XI
- Crystal Cave – Final Fantasy III
It seems we are getting the same tracks released as DLC to Japanese Theatrhythm players, which means this is most likely just the tip of the iceberg. Just like before all songs will go for 99 cents and can be downloaded from the game’s starting menu as long as you have a Wi-Fi access to the illustrious (not so much) Nintendo Network. For more info you can check out the post from Square Enix Members here.
If you are wondering what the heck a "Theatrhythm" is, feel free to check out my review here.