PopCap Games has been promising merchandise to have and to hold and to always cherish. Back in April, they announced licensing agreements with Trends International, Bioworld Merchandising, Funko, MjC International, Jazwares‘, and Walls360 to bring the fans a variety of merchandise for their top franchises.
The licensing agreements are detailed as:
- Bioworld Merchandising will be creating apparel, headwear, bags and accessories
- Jazwares is developing a series of plush toys, figures and electronic accessories including headphones, USBs, speakers and device cases
- Walls360 will be offering a starting line-up of wall graphics including individual characters and exclusive bundles
- Funko will be creating Plants vs. Zombies versions of their distinctive Pop! Vinyl Figurines
- MjC International is working on adult sleepwear and boxers
- Trends International is developing calendars and posters
I covered the Plants vs. Zombies wall graphics by Walls 360 in my post: Walls 360's Plants vs. Zombies Wall Graphics: Invade My Home in May.
The Plants vs. Zombies Store has been announced and opened their internet doors to the public.
Promising lots of "Fun-Dead Stuff", the Plants vs. Zombies Store has Apparel, Art, Accessories, and Plush & Toys sections to appeal to any fan's desires.
Right now, you can find:
- Men's, Ladies', Boy's, Girl's, and Infant t-shirts
- Screenprint posters
- 2013 Wall Calendar
- Coffee Mug
- Various sizes of plush toys
- Vinyl toys
I adore the vinyl toys, the coffee mug, the "I'm Hungry" baby onsie, and the "Mustache Mode" t-shirt! I can't wait to see the bags and wallets, when those are added.
Super cute stuff! Check out the Plants vs. Zombies Store HERE, and check out the images below for a taste of what you will find.